Here are 10 things we have learned after two games:
- Bannister knows how to pitch and if he's not concerned about his low K rate then I'm not either.
- Alex Gordon is going to strike out alot, again.
- Billy Butler can crush a mistake.
- The bullpen is really good. (1 er in 7 innings). If the starters can make a habit of going 6 or 7 innings this team is going to be tough to beat.
- Ross Gload shouldn't be running when a strikeout prone hitter is batting. (Though we may have already known this.)
- Trey is going to do things his way, for better or for worse.
- They are not intimidated by the Detroit Tigers even if certain bloggers are. (Ok me, I admit it, I still think the Tigers will run away the division but man that bullpen is brutal.)
- Their 4th outfielder can start and be productive.
- Their corner outfielders have cannons, taking an extra base against KC this year will be a privilege not a right.
- This team is better than alot of people thought. (Are you paying attention ESPN?)
Zack is up next as they go for the sweep and if they win tomorrow I'm gonna put a magic number widget on my sidebar.