- He has a fondness for middle infielders.
- He likes the idea of having 2 catchers on the bench.
- He thinks defense is overrated.
- He doesn't know what OBP stands for and thanks to Moore he doesn't have to know.
- The last he heard Moore was a genius at building a cheap, effective bullpen.
- He doesn't know how to pronounce Kila Ka'aihue and thanks to Moore he doesn't have to know.
- Moore somehow convinced him that he drafted Greinke and Butler and that it was Baird who picked Moustakas and Hosmer.
- He is afraid to look ignorant and tell Moore that he doesn't understand the process.
- His eyebrows have taken on a life on their own and they extended Moore.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Top 10 reasons Glass extended Moore's contract
I wonder what on earth David Glass seen that would compel him to force us to endure Dayton Moore until 2014? And Trey is coming back too, that's what we call a lose-lose situation. I figured there has to be something that Glass likes about the 2009 season so I dug deep and came up with 10 reasons.